There’s an ad on TV showing a guy who gets a note telling him when his heart attack will happen. If only it were that predictable! Most of us think we will know if our heart attack is occurring. Guess what? Often we don’t. There are so many excuses we come up with for feeling unusual pain or tightness, feeling out of breath, or feeling nauseated. Women are particularly bad at paying attention to signs and symptoms of heart attack.
What can you do? Tune in. Engage. Get the facts.
- Visit Heart Health Resources
- Make the Call (30 second video)
- Learn the Heart Attack Symptoms Dance (get up and try it!)
- Check out #HeartDayHumpDay
- Get a grip on your stress!
Share your story about taking good care of your heart…