Guess what? Thanksgiving can actually increase your wellness, health, and happiness. Giving thanks and having gratitude are very healthy habits and they reduce stress. This Thanksgiving, before things get crazy, take time to tune in to what matters in your life. Consider these questions…
- Name 5 people you are grateful for
- Name 5 physical abilities you are grateful for
- Name 5 material possessions you are grateful for
- Name 5 things that happened today for which you are grateful
- Name 5 things you are grateful for in nature
- Name 5 things you are grateful for about you!
Try a little gratitude this Holiday Season. It may help lower your blood pressure, sooth jagged nerves, and put a smile on your face. Watch the video 20 Things We Should Say More Often from SoulPancake – and have a laugh!
Share what you are thankful for…