It’s finally here. I thought I would never see green plant life again after this winter. It’s actually exciting to see dirt and mud out my window. Yay for spring and all the changes it brings! Now for some spring cleanup. Looking around, I see stacks of “stuff” in my office and my house, begging to be put away. My pantry appears to be stocked with cold weather food staples, and I have yet to find my good walking shoes.
So I made a little list for you and for me…
- Clear the clutter at home and on your desk
- Clean out your “food drawer” at work…add some healthy snacks
- Commit to your water bottle
- Move it!
- Visit a garden center…summer is a great time to learn to cook with herbs
- Let your inner child play – jump rope, ride a bike, skip stones, throw a ball for the dog
- Commit to “eat clean” one meal a week
- Eat more fish
- Get on top of your weight creep – now!
- Get a walking partner
- Challenge your brain every week through books, puzzles, and games
- Commit to your tracking device – use it
- Enjoy the fresh fruits and veggies starting to pop out in stores and gardens
What ideas do you have to spring into action and clear the winter clutter out of your life?