Another year gone by. Some of us are happy; some can’t wait to hail in 2016. No matter where you sit with 2015, it is worth reflecting on what has been. Here are some questions to ponder as you close out the year…
- What happened in 2015 that you will remember for the rest of your life?
- What are you most proud of accomplishing?
- What do you wish you had done more of … or less of?
- What was the biggest risk you took?
- What was the smartest decision you made?
- What was the most unexpected joy or obstacle?
- What was the nicest thing someone did for you?
- What was the nicest thing you did for someone else?
- What would you change about 2015, if you could?
- What was the biggest personal change you made?
- How has your wellness journey changed?
- Who or what had the biggest impact on your life?
- How are you different this year than last?
- What are the top three fun or exciting events you participated in?
- What do you need to let go of?
- Pick three words that describe 2015 for you
- Ask your significant other to choose three words that he/she thinks describes your year … discuss!
- For what are you most grateful?
Share your favorite question(s) you like to reflect upon at the end of the year.